Rental / Operating Lease
Rental means that the financier purchases the equipment and allows you to use it for a specified period of time while you make regular rental payments. At the end of the lease you can;
- return the equipment to the financier,
- refinance the remaining amount,
- pay out the contract in full, or
- offer to purchase the equipment.
This product differs from a finance lease because it allows the asset to be treated as an expense and financed off the balance sheet while you use it.
- Anyone who wants to use the equipment but may not want to keep it once the term of the lease is over, particularly businesses that need to update their equipment frequently.
- Product is most suitable for technology products that are rapidly advancing such as gaming machines, electronic equipment, computers, telephone systems, photocopiers, fax machines, etc.
- No deposit necessary.
- Goods can be returned at end of contract for no cost and replaced by new equipment.
- Flexible terms are available which means you can state exactly how long you will need the equipment.
- Rental payments may be tax deductible.
- Term 1 – 5 years
- $10,000 +
- Fixed Interest rate
- Flexible repayments and methods available