Residential, Owner Occupier, Investment
Whether you are buying your first home, renovating, upgrading or simply want the best loan to help save you money, RTF can assist you with packages to best suit your situation.
- Fixed Rate Loans up to a five year term with the availability of additional repayments up to $10,000 per annum
- Variable Rate Loans offering varying products including no ongoing fees, Nil Interest Visa Card
Note: Above loans are based on LVR (Loan to valuation ratio) of 80%. A higher ratio will require the applicant to have mortgage insurance.
RTF can provide residential investment loans catering specifically for the needs of residential property investors.
- Action Equity Loan is a line of credit on the equity built up on your property allowing usage of the equity to further your investment portfolio
- Professional Asset Line of Credit offering term up to 30 years with variable interest rate
- Fixed rate investment property loan with fixed rate of interest for 1, 2 or 3 years of the term up to 30 years
Our range of products is designed to take the worry out of making drawdown payments to the builder/tradesman.
- Construction loan- interest only repayments on amount drawn down, reverting to standard variable rate loan once the building is completed.
RTF can organise your deposit for your new property to a maximum of $200,000 for a term of 3-48 months.
Who can benefit:
- First home buyers
- Upgrading to new property
- “Auction” purchasers
- “Off the plan” purchasers
If you need to secure your new property and have your money tied up in term deposits, shares, organising a deposit bond will take the pressure of “coming up with the money” off you and costs a once only fee.