Finance Lease means that the financier purchases the equipment and allows you to use it for a specified period of time while you make regular rental payments. At the end of the lease you can;
- return the equipment to the financier,
- refinance the residual amount,
- pay out the contract in full, or
- offer to purchase the equipment.
- Anyone who wants to use the equipment but may not want to keep it once the term of the lease is over.
- Motor vehicles, trucks, industrial plant and equipment, earthmoving machinery, professional equipment.
- You can negotiate the repayments & schedule to suit your needs and circumstances.
- The residual value is calculated as a percentage of the purchase price and reflects the future value of equipment as set to government depreciation guidelines.
- Flexible terms are available which means you can state exactly how long you will need the equipment.
- Rental payments may be tax deductible.
- Term 1 – 7 years
- $15,000 +
- Pre-approved bulk credit limits
- Master loan documentation
- Fixed interest rate
- Flexible repayments and methods available